welcome to my blog

Jaera helpful Inspiration image hover
AwesomeShineeIcon


Basecode is free. But make sure you credits me !!


Check this out!
Monday, April 29, 2013 | 3:00 AM | 0 comments


I just want to share this photo of me to you. My mum made this as her cover photo on her facebook and she edited this. It was pretty cool cuz she put some blush, lipstick and mascara and eyeliner. HAHAHA! but maybe it doesnt mean that she used to make fun of my photo haha naah! anyways it's pretty awesome =) my mum is sweet! i super love her! and i super missed her so much much much! I've been waiting STILL for that time that I'll be with them in Arizona. It's hard living w/o them, and i've always wanted to feel how it feels or what's the feeling of being with your with your mum or dad or both of them for long a time cuz everytime they visit me here, it was kinda awkward... i dont know. I just..you know, i used to live w/ my uncles, aunts and cousins since when i was little and I feel awkward when im with them but im trying to get rid of that feeling b/c i shoudnt feel that so  if you think it's happier w/o your parents then, you're wrong. Just sayin' b/c it's really hard. And ah.. maybe this is pretty much enough. thank you for spending your minute on reading this stuff and thank you for blogwalking and i'll post more, if i could and... heyy! today is the start of our enrollment, im not yet sure when will i enroll but maybe soon. haha! im super excited to go back to school, i missed my friends and im excited for our new uniform. Doncha worry, im going to share it with ya'll when i had it already. So, this is really really enough haha! thank you so much and see you guys latuuuuuurrr! peace! xo