welcome to my blog

Jaera helpful Inspiration image hover
AwesomeShineeIcon


Basecode is free. But make sure you credits me !!


Fun monday!
Monday, April 22, 2013 | 8:39 PM | 0 comments

Me, Jaymee and Aira with my cousin, Brandon

Jaymee (one of my close friends in 7th grade) went to our house for a movie marathon with me, then I texted my bestfriend (bestdude) Aira to come over too then she said "ok" then she went here in our house. We watched The Grudge 3 haha! it's so fun! though there's a 'distraction' to us while watching. It annoyed me alot, I dont if it annoyed them too but I think it did. And then we did 'Gwiyomi', we had 3 videos of it and we did video of us lip synching Cher Lloyd's song 'Oath', I think we did have 3 videos of it too. I'll upload it soon. We went to trisha's house because we're invited to her sister's first birthday. Btw, trisha's our schoolmate. We took a lot of weird pictures and stuffs... we had so much fun! I love them!