welcome to my blog

Jaera helpful Inspiration image hover
AwesomeShineeIcon


Basecode is free. But make sure you credits me !!


It's my bro's birthdaaay!
Monday, May 13, 2013 | 9:38 AM | 0 comments

Woah! Time flies so fast! He's 11 years old now! And then later he'll be a teenager! And he'll be taller than me :( Hahahaha! Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LIL BRO! Sissy loves you so muuuuuuuuuuch! I may not say it to you always though but me, your sissy loves you so muuuuch! Im super sorry I dont have a present for you, whuuut kind of sister i am?! hahahaha! dont you worry bro, next year, im goin to make sure that i'll have one for yaa! Missing you so much right now! hope we could be together again. Cant even visit you there :( But even though we're far awaaaaaaaaay from each other, im always here for yaaa. Super love yaa. You should take care always there, and mom and dad too. You'll always be my baby/lil bro. And i wanted to say that you're the 2nd most handsome man i know. (1st one is dad :D HAHAHA) whatever, you're handsoooome! missing our bondings, cuddlings and everything! Hope you have a great great day today! love youuuuuu