welcome to my blog

Jaera helpful Inspiration image hover
AwesomeShineeIcon


Basecode is free. But make sure you credits me !!


New pups!
Monday, May 13, 2013 | 9:10 AM | 0 comments

Hey guys! Late post todaaaay hahahaha my dog gave birth to six cute pups last may 2, around 2 am, i think. It was awesome! It was my very first time seeing a dog giving birth! i watched already one in youtube though! but this one's amazing! She had one brown pup, one white with black spots and four plain white pups. I've got some names already for them. I named the brown one Brie, idk why i chose that but i feel like i want it for the brown pup, Spotty for the white with black spots, and since the four plain white pups are still identical much, im not yet giving names to them, i mean i got the names but not giving it to them like "this name is for that one.." haha! could you get what im trying to say? hahaha hope so. But here are the names I want for four of them: Booie, fluffy, sparky and buddy. I'll some pictures later or tomorrow.

Labels: ,